>> Data Collected by CKM
- When you utilize our Website, CKM may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to CKM, such as your name, address, phone number, email addresses, photo or nickname. CKM will ask you to create a password for your user account.
- With your permission, CKM may also access other profile and personal information from third-party Websites. Such information may include passwords, usernames, profile pictures, and other such data that you have posted on third-party sites and Websites.
- The contents of any entry that you post directly to our Websites, including any text, images, photos, videos and audio, are stored and maintained on CKM’s servers in order to publish these items and provide our Websites. Your submitted content will be associated with your account.
- CKM’s systems may also associate personal information with your activities in the course of providing Websites to you (such as pages you view or things you buy).
- When you send email or other communication to CKM, CKM may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve CKM’s Websites.
- CKM uses certain user information to better understand how visitors use CKM’s website. This information is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, and may include data about browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
Information collected by CKM may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where CKM does business. CKM takes reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. CKM encrypts transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
CKM does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you believe CKM has inadvertently collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so CKM can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
>> Unaffiliated Third Parties
Despite CKM’s policy against the sale or use of personal information without user consent, users should be aware that what they share on our Website may be discovered by third parties without the involvement of CKM, including, without limitation, search engine crawlers and bots. Users should always take that into consideration whenever they share anything.
>> CKM’s Use of Data
- CKM maintains and processes your personal information in order to provide your account and access.
- CKM uses your name and email address to notify you of updates that you have selected in “Settings”, as well as other information.
- Personal information will be used to allow you to share posts through a share button, but will not be saved or stored by CKM.
- CKM stores passwords for third-party websites if it is required by that website to display the information on CKM’s Website. CKM does this in order to provide CKM’s Website to you. CKM does not store passwords for third-party sites when you provide them as part of contact information retrieval
- CKM may also process personal information for: (1) fulfilling purchases; (2) sending you information related to your account or other websites; (3) auditing, research and analysis in order to maintains, protects and improves CKM’s Website; (4) ensuring the technical functioning of CKM’s network; and (5) developing new websites.
- To operate our Website, CKM may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when CKM have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when CKM have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect CKM’s rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but CKM will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
>> Sharing of Data with Trusted Partners
Unless you indicate otherwise in your user account’s “Settings”, the information CKM collects, as described above, may be shared with trusted partners in order to provide you with relevant advertising, offers or Websites. You can control whether CKM share personal data with partners in your user account’s “Settings”. California residents are legally entitled (at no charge and no more than once annually) to request information about how CKM may have shared your information with others for direct marketing purposes. Should you desire such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
>> Access to Data; Account Deletion
CKM will remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email, or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. CKM may retain other data indefinitely. CKM takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information CKM processes is accurate, complete, and current, but also depends on CKM’s users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.